Well, here we are. I’m about to take a step away from the wedding information that has shaped the blog up to this point. I’ll still be writing a lot about weddings, but there is a lot of other stuff that I’ve been wanting to write about and haven’t.
- There are a lot of questions I hear from folk about life in general and life in particular.
- There’s lots I want to talk about in terms of ritual and celebration.
- I’ve got an 87-year-old mom with dementia and a dad who recently died.
- I live in a small town and a big world and I travel from here to lots of wonderful places.
- My sweetest pea is a magical jazz drummer so I spend a lot of time listening to live music.
- And so much more!
So welcome, spend some time with me. Comment. Expand/expound! I look forward to all the places we’ll go!