Wedding Priestess is the first to admit that she is not a sexpert. I’m a ceremony maven. But I can tell you this. Couples that have active and healthy sex lives, who can talk about their pleasure and take the time to be with one another have a much easier time planning the wedding and better relationships and marriages. I’ll be on the look out for some good experts, but in the meantime here are some things you might think about doing because they’re going to help you keep your sex life active and loving.
- Spend time together out of bed having fun.
- Spend time together in bed not having sex and not watching tv (remember talking?)
- Be tender with one another. Hold hands, kiss, be proud of each other!
- Do things for each other. Sex is more attractive when there aren’t chores and errands piling up.
- Do romantic things that lead toward sex and romantic things that lead nowhere but towards romance.
- Talk about sex problems out of bed.
- Work at pleasing your partner. Find out what rocks their world. Try it!
- Remember that your brain is the largest sex organ we have. Your skin is the second. Seduce yourself and one another.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Understand that having sex is a great and wonderful thing.
And remember, they’re now thinking that having sex satisfies your hunger for food. So if you’re working at losing weight before you get married, working on your sex life will not only make the whole wedding planning process more fun (oh, boy, if we get this chore out of the way, we can spend tomorrow in bed!) it’ll also have a side benefit of keeping you svelte. there you go.
Tip: Couples that have healthy sex lives, based in mutual affection and pleasure have healthier marriages. Let’s see, have great sex and a healthy marriage? Sounds pretty good to me!