Wedding Priestess Interrupts this regularly scheduled column to let you know about a contest. Are you thinking about getting engaged? Not sure you can afford a ring? Do you know why you want to marry your beloved and why you want a gorgeous diamond solitaire?
Then SoKoBe has a deal for you! All you have to do is write about why you deserve to win a SoKoBe diamond ring (retail price $4,600). Then post your story on your own web site. (Go read about the contest here.)
- First place – Sokobe Diamond Ring – 1.02 carat, I color, SI-1 clarity with an EGL certificate. Retails for $4,600. Setting will be 18K white gold. Ring size to be determined by the winner.
- Second place – 1/2-carat Diamond Stud Earrings set in 18K white gold with push backs. Retails for $1,400.
- Third place – 1/4-carat Diamond Stud Earrings set in 18K white gold with push backs. Retails $650.
Here are the deets: To enter the contest to win a free Sokobe diamond or other prizes, follow these easy steps:
- In 300 words or more, write about why you deserve to win a diamond ring from Sokobe.
- Post your story to your web site. You MUST mention the contest is being held at Sokobe.com.
- Go to “Enter the Contest” Button below and fill out the entry form. The form will include your contact information, in the event you win. You will also include the URL to the post you wrote explaining why you deserve to win a free Sokobe diamond. Don’t forget to fill out this entry form or you can’t win the diamond.
Good luck! And you’d better let the WP know if you win!